VoltLogic - Zero Export Control - Grid-Connect or Off-Grid Inverter/Charger/STATCOM
Have you ever had a solar application knocked back or reduced in system size?
Now you have a solution that will enable you to install the system you want without having to worry about knock backs from the energy companies.
VoltLogic is a multi-function inverter solution that can limit export power to the grid that is also upgradeable in the future to add battery storage.
VoltLogic has export control approval to connect to the following utility networks
- Ergon/Energex (QLD)
- Essential Enerrgy/Ausgrid/Endeavour (NSW)
- Power and Water Corporation (NT)
- SP AusNet (VIC)
More networks will be announced in the coming months
Features & Benefits
• Limit export power to the grid for solar PV
- VoltLogic controls power exported to the grid by limiting solar output. This unique feature enables larger systems to be installed for customers in rural/urban areas where utilties are reducing the size of solar systems that can export to the grid.
- VoltLogic limits power to any set value from 0 to the rated power of the system
- No external protection relays or switches are required to limit export
- Installers can deploy more panels and increase profits. End-users can install larger systems and reduce their power bills.
- VoltLogic is perfect for rural areas, single phase ,SWER , dual phase and 3 phase sites
• Interconnect with storage to charge batteries (Product not available until Q3 2014)
- Charge batteries during the day and run power from batteries at night
- Hybrid/standalone systems
- Future proofing capabilities
• Suitable for single phase or 3 phase installations 5kW - 30kW
• Larger systems available upon request
• Manufactured and developed in Brisbane, Australia
• More than 2 years of research and development
• Localised support
• Approval to connect Australia-wide with AS4777 certification
Brochures - Click below to download:
For pricing or wholesale enquiries, please