VoltLogic - Zero Export Control - Grid-Connect or Off-Grid Inverter/Charger/STATCOM
VoltLogic is a multi-function inverter solution that can limit export power to the grid WITH or WITHOUT storage.
Australian designed and manufactured, this all-in-one solution can be used in place of standard inverters for grid connect solar or off-grid applications utilising battery storage.
VoltLogic acheived AS4777 approval in February 2014 which now allows VoltLogic to connect to networks accross Australia.
VoltLogic is compliant with the new Ergon/Energex standard which comes into effect on July 1.
All VoltLogic systems come standard with export control in built and our systems can charge batteries
Features & Benefits
• Limit export power to the grid for solar PV
- VoltLogic controls power exported to the grid by limiting solar output. This unique feature enables larger systems to be installed for customers in rural/urban areas where utilties are reducing the size of solar systems that can export to the grid.
- VoltLogic limits power to any set value from 0 to the rated power of the system
- No external protection relays or switches are required to limit export
- Installers can deploy more panels and increase profits. End-users can install larger systems and reduce their power bills.
- VoltLogic is perfect for rural areas, single phase ,SWER , dual phase and 3 phase sites
• Interconnect with storage to charge batteries (Product not available until Q3 2014)
- Charge batteries during the day and run power from batteries at night
- Hybrid/standalone systems
- Future proofing capabilities
• Suitable for single phase or 3 phase installations 5kW - 30kW
• Larger systems available upon request
• Manufactured and developed in Brisbane, Australia
• More than 2 years of research and development
• Localised support
• Approval to connect Australia-wide with AS4777 certification
Brochures - Click below to download:
For pricing or wholesale enquiries, please